Account Representative - Outside Sales (Tacoma/Kitsap)
Account Representative is a full-time outside sales position with significant daytime travel of 50% or more. Under the guidance of the Recycling Operations VP, this individual identifies and contacts local food service establishment that create used cooking oil (UCO) as a waste, tells them our story, and contracts with them for us to fulfill their UCO collection and recycling needs.
• Contact new customers to discuss their UCO disposal needs, and to explain how these needs could be met by General Biodiesel’s service
• Identify prospective customers by using business directories, following leads from existing clients, attending trade shows and conferences, and cold calling.
• Deepen existing client relationships and generate incremental volume collected each month.
• Negotiate prices and terms of sales agreements. Answer customer’s questions about service details and routing.
• Prepare sales contracts for new accounts and submit all required paperwork for internal processing.
• Coordinate with the UCO Operations team to ensure customer service issues are addressed.
• Maintain an up-to-date client list within online database.
• Must be able to attend departmental meetings held at our meeting facilities.
• Minimum 4-year degree.
• Demonstrated ability to consistently achieve sales goals.
• Must be high energy and display a willingness to learn.
• Must have excellent customer service skills.
• Conversational fluency in multiple languages a plus.
• Must provide own transportation and demonstrate proof of car insurance.
• Ability and willingness to travel (mileage expense is reimbursed).
Full time; work schedule to be discussed at the interview.
Salary/Wage is depending on experience plus benefits.